You may have Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie
- You need 2 of mangoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of or more ice crushed.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooked boba.
Mango Boba (Tapioca pearl) Smoothie step by step
- Cooked the boba as the instructions. Then rinse it with cold water and set aside..
- Blends the mangoes, sweet condensed milk, and ice cube..
- Place the boba into a tall glass, then pour the mango smoothie into it. Using the large straw and enjoy it. It’s very very good for summer and hot weather..
- See you in my next recipe!.
Finally, enjoy your meal in the recipe above. You could place in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes may vary and since which cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com