You could have Post-Workout Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Post-Workout Smoothie
- You need 44 g of vanilla protein powder.
- It’s 200 ml of cold milk (dairy/non-dairy).
- Prepare 1 of frozen banana.
- It’s 1 of frozen medjool date (remove the seed).
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Granola.
- It’s of Raisin.
- Prepare of Cashew nut.
Post-Workout Smoothie step by step
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Put the banana, date, and protein powder into a blender. I use plant-based protein powder but feel free to use any kind of protein powder like whey or soy..
- Add the milk and salt. Blend it all together.
- Serve on a bowl and add the topping of your choice. I use cinnamon-flavored granola mix. It contains granola, raisin, and cashew.
Finally, enjoy the food out of your recipe above. You can also acquire a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different bride-to-be which makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com