Fruit Smoothie Bowl. Taste the real rainbow with this simple fruit smoothie bowl. Even the pickiest of picky eaters will fall in love with this vitamin C-packed bowl. The gorgeous deep purple color, thanks to the blueberries, is a.
You can create pretty much any combo of flavors that you want and then top it with your favorite fruits and other crunchy things like cereal and. Fruit covered smoothie bowls hold a special place here on TFS including Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl with Bee Pollen, Acai Bowl, and Almond Butter and Spirulina Smoothie Bowl. When I've had a smoothie bowl though, thick and creamy and loaded with delicious crunchy + fruit toppings, I definitely feel like I've had a meal, and it's enough to keep me going through the morning. It is easy to have Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Prepare 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- You need of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- Prepare 2 piece of banana.
- It’s of Few raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of almond.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashews.
Besides the fruit though, each smoothie has a different creamy boost along with a spoonful of chia Banana-free smoothie bowls? My blender will definitely appreciate the lack of frozen. To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too. Smoothie bowls aren't exactly revolutionary — it's a smoothie poured into a bowl and topped with fruit, seeds, nuts, or whatever else you have on hand — but they sure are photogenic: A post shared.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl step by step
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day. And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant bowl is now easier than ever. This vibrant Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a perfect, healthy way to start the day. I was a bit slow to hop on the smoothie bowl bandwagon. Why would I want to make a smoothie, pour it in a bowl.
Finally, enjoy thier food of your recipe above. Additionally add a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are wide and varied and furthermore,as which causes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com