You can actually have Strawberry Coconut Cinnamon Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. This is actually the getting ready you need to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Coconut Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- – It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- – You need 1/4 cup of strawberries.
- – You need 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
- – You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- – It’s 1 teaspoon of honey.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of plain yoghurt.
- – You need 1 tablespoon of coconut shavings.
Strawberry Coconut Cinnamon Overnight Oats instructions
- Add oats to mason jar.
- Add cinnamon.
- Add chia seeds.
- Add honey.
- Add yoghurt.
- Add milk.
- Mix well in mason jar, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with strawberries, coconut shavings and chia seeds. Eat for breakfast. Yummy!.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, as well as prepare the best foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a wonderful way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Strawberry Coconut Cinnamon Overnight Oats may well be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. All things considered, it would be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that’s available about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the adventure the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com