Overnight Oats Smoothie.
You can have Overnight Oats Smoothie using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is the preparing you should do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats Smoothie
- – It’s 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of skimmed milk.
- – You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- – You need 1 tbsp of almond, walnut chopped.
- – Prepare 1/2 of banana slices.
- – You need 2 of chopped strawberry's.
- – Prepare 1/2 of apple cut into small pieces.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of pomegranates.
Overnight Oats Smoothie step by step
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar..
- Add less milk or more milk based on how thick you prefer your oatmeal.
- Shake well and refrigerate overnight..
- Enjoy it cold, straight from the refrigerator or heat it up for a healthy, hot breakfast!.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a powerful way to maintain your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for further Overnight Oats Smoothie could be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it may be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you live inside desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just remember that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in the manner we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found within the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com