You can have Mango Chia Overnight Oats using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be a preparing you must do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Mango Chia Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats/quick cooking oats.
- – You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of chia seeds + more for garnish.
- – You need 1/2 of mango.
Mango Chia Overnight Oats step by step
- Pour oats in a mason jar.
- Add in honey, milk, chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Cover jar with lid put in the fridge overnight.
- Next day pour oatmeal in bowl, top with chopped mango and more chia seeds.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, in order to prepare your favorite foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Mango Chia Overnight Oats is often more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you should believe eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Naturally, it might be hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisher’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking you can do on the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the action back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com