Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder.
You can actually have Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder
- You need 48 oz of almond milk (any sub milk is good).
- Prepare 1 cup of probiotic Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 cups of steel cut oats.
- It’s 1 cup of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of maca powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (any sugar is fine though).
- It’s 1 cup of dry fruits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco nibs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of coco powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cinnamon.
- You need 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of cardamom.
- It’s 2 tsp (10 ml) of rosewater (other extracts work as well).
Chia seed overnight oats with Maca Powder instructions
- Combine all dry ingredients together first.
- Stir dry together and use your hands to make sure you have all ingredients covered evenly with spices. *Save dry fruits, coco nibs for later.*.
- Combine almond milk, yogurt, and rosewater. Use mixer to get a smooth mix..
- Add dry fruits and coco nibs.
- Seal and sit overnight. Check out the thickness the next day. Add more almond milk to thin or more oats for thickness. 8oz servings make for a good meal. Enjoy and find balance!.
Finally, enjoy the food belonging to the recipe above. You should also find a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary also,since that makes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com