You may have Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. This can be a getting ready you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats
- – You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1 cup of blueberries.
- – You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- – You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- – You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- – You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- – You need 1 tbsp of honey.
Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats instructions
- Mash a handful blueberries in bowl.
- Add oats, chia seeds, yoghurt, cinnamon, milk and stir.
- Add in honey and mix well.
- Pour mixture in Mason jar and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve topped with blueberries, sesame seeds and chia seeds.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, and also to prepare your best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Blueberry Chia Overnight Oats is often more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Of course, it may be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you are living while in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just remember perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in the way we feel and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that can be found on the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the journey way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com