Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Annddd. there's zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil.
Chocolate Oatmeal Fudge Bars. by Chocolate Covered Katie. Oatmeal fudge bars have been a favorite potluck recipe for generations. But just because they contain oatmeal does not make the standard version of these treats a healthy choice. It is easy to cook Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- You need 4 cups of rolled oats.
- It’s 1 cup of almond butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet. Oatmeal and dark chocolate just work. I'm going to make these this week.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Bars Recipes. Healthy Peanut Butter Chunk Oatmeal BarsSally's Baking Addiction. This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for fall. These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor! These bars are easy to throw together and make a delicious snack, or in my case, a great way to satisfy a chocolate almond butter craving.
Finally, enjoy the meal from your recipe above. You could find a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary wedding ceremony which enables cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com