Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies?
A "slow bend cookie" as I like to call them- and this is what makes a regular oatmeal cookie a really great oatmeal cookie. Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! It is possible to cook Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #
- You need 1.5 cups of Self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 100 g of butter or margarine (room temp).
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins). Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days! I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! I have many recipes here on my site, but I realized I had never posted a classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip!
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # step by step
- Assemble all your requirements..
- Mix the flour with oatmeal and set aside..
- Then in a deep bowl, add in your sugar and margarine/butter and using a fork, mix well for two minutes. Then add in your egg & continue mixing. (I added vanilla essence because I can't stand the smell of eggs.).
- Add in your flour mixture to form dough and let it sit for 30 minutes at room temp..
- After 30 mins add your chocolate chips and mix well..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough and place on your baking tray..
- Bake for 10 mins at 200deg then after the time lapse reduce temp to 180 and continue bake till they are golden brown. Remove and cool. Enjoy!!.
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. But it's the brown butter that take these cookies over the top! The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. These particular Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies are soft and dense, with lots of buttery flavor and the ease of a no-mixer, nearly one-bowl method.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food from recipe above. You can even find a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate and also,since which enables cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com