Date oatmeal cookie. These cookies are easy to make and one of my favorites. In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates.
I love oatmeal cookies and these have it all. Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. In making cookies for Christmas I was trying to keep in mind what I had in my cabinets (instead of running out for more supplies). You possibly can have Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- Prepare 10 oz of pitted date.
- You need 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- You need 8 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. Dates: The dates provide sweetness, fiber and are thick and sticky. Oatmeal Date Cookies that are chewy and soft in the center but crispy on the edges!
Date oatmeal cookie instructions
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
These really are the perfect oatmeal cookie filled with chewy dates and crunchy pecans. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make. Best of all, our kids love them! This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale.
Finally, enjoy your meal out of your recipe above. You can even add a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are very different and furthermore,as that cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com