Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends.
You can have Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be the preparation you ought to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends
- – You need 1 cup of Oats.
- – You need 1 cup of Warm milk.
- – Prepare of Honey 2 tbsp or according to your taste.
- – Prepare of Dry fruits (u can use almonds, walnuts, cashews).
- – You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- – Prepare of Fresh fruits (i used strawberry, kiwi, papaya, banana).
Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends step by step
- In a bowl take oats, chia seeds and honey..
- Now add warm milk and mix it well..
- After mixing, cover it and put it in a fridge overnight..
- Take out from the fridge, it is ready to eat. Topped it with different fresh fruits and dry fruits of your choice..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, also to prepare your preferred foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Overnight Oats #Foodies&Friends could be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In fact, it may be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisherman’s village. Just remember that perfection must not be the target; even incremental changes in terms we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking you can do on the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com