Oats chilla/utappam rolls. This oats cheela is similar to Besan ka cheela, spiced Easy oats chilla for a quick and healthy breakfast. These oats cheela are made of rolled oats and other basic ingredients. Serve oats uttapam hot or warm with coconut Tried today today both Oats chilla and Oats uttapam.
This uttapam is healthy uttapam as we are using oats. Oats Pudla / Oats Chilla is a quick, healthy and delicious recipe for breakfast ready under few minutes. Oats cheela recipe or Oats chilla – Healthy breakfast recipe made very quickly during busy mornings. You could have Oats chilla/utappam rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats chilla/utappam rolls
- You need 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped greenpepper.
- You need 1/2 of chopped carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogart.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
This can also make good and filling evening snack. Here I have used quick cooking rolled oats and powdered it into the grinder. You can use any variety of oats. Oats Chilla is a healthy, delicious and easy to make breakfast dish.
Oats chilla/utappam rolls instructions
- Grind the oats in a mixture..
- Add 1/2 cup wheat flour in it. Add yougart, 1 tablespoon oil, 2 cups water and mix it well..
- Now add all the chopped veggies and spices as per mentioned qty in the mixture..
- Take a pan, warm it up on a medium flame..
- Spread the oil or butter in a pan..
- Pour the batter in a pan so that it spreads in medium round size..
- Cook it for 3-4 minutes until it is golden brown. Flip it and cook the other side similarly..
- Make a roll. Serve it with Ketchup or Tamarind chutney. 🙂.
Similar to a dosa and more like a mini-dosas, these are great for evening snacks or even as lunch/dinner for the health conscious folks. To prepare the Oats and Moong Dal Chilla, first make powder of oats in mixer (buy it here). Transfer to a bowl and set aside. In the mixer grind the soaked moong dal to fine paste along with green chili, garlic, ginger using little water. Nutritionally fetching and easy on stomach, the utappam mix derives the innate touch of utappam through high quality oats processed with complete care.
Finally, enjoy your food belonging to the recipe above. You can even put a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding party which cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com