Oats/chia cookies. These oatmeal chia cookies are perfect for breakfast or as a healthy snack. Transfer to a medium bowl and fold in cherries, chocolate chips, chia seeds and oats. Get your chocolate fix for breakfast with these deliciously creamy (and healthy!) chocolate chia overnight oats!
Chia seeds are high in protein, fibre, rich in minerals, antioxidants. Both the oats and chia absorb liquid from the yogurt overnight, leaving it a creamy, doughy consistency the next morning. Cookie dough ice cream was the ultimate indulgence for me when I was younger. You could cook Oats/chia cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats/chia cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Inspired by all of my favourite cookies, these Chocolate Chunk Tahini Oatmeal Cookies are a mix of everything I love in a cookie. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Chocolate Oat Cookies and a Cookbook! The combined nutrients in chia and oats will get you well on your way to filling up on the daily nutrients needed to give you sustained energy, keep your heart healthy, and keep your digestive system.
Oats/chia cookies step by step
- Whisk the butter and sugar together, first..
- Get all the dry ingredients, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, chia seeds..
- Grind the rolled oats in a blender. Add the dry ingredients, oats to the sugar and butter mix..
- Knead the flour mixture, add some extra flour if you need to..
- Roll out the dough, with some dry flour..
- Make shapes with a cookie cutter..
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes at 350°F. Enjoy!.
Oatmeal Chia Breakfast Cookies Simple healthy vegan breakfast cookie loaded with chia seeds and rolled oats. These cookies also have a great lemony flavor. Make a double batch of these lemon cookies to snack on through the day. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips!
Finally, enjoy your meal of your recipe above. Also you can place in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes differ wedding ceremony who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com