Healthy oats cookie. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter and coconut sugar.
Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Looking for delicious healthy oatmeal cookies that pack in the whole grains and other real ingredients? Starting with these healthy oatmeal cookies with mini chocolate chips. You possibly can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- You need 1 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- You need 3/4 cups of Oats.
- You need 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
These delicious, healthy oat cookies are perfect for a sweet, little snack anytime of day. This recipe is plant-based, gluten-free, oil-free and contains no refined-sugar making them suitable for most dietary. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed.
Healthy oats cookie instructions
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here! The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. These easy and Healthy Banana Oat Cookies have no added sugar or flour! You'll love making this healthy cookie recipe for a quick snack or breakfast!
Finally, enjoy the produce belonging to the recipe above. You should also put in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different and since which cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com