You can have Oats Uttapam using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oats Uttapam
- It’s 2 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 of green chilly.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of Water as required.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 of /2 cup finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Oats Uttapam step by step
- First grind the oats into fine powder then in a mixing bowl add oats flour, rice flour, yogurt, water mix everything together the batter should be pouring consistency,.
- Then add the salt, black pepper, green chillies, ginger mix it then heat a tawa pour a spoonful of batter into the tawa spread it drizzle it with some oil.
- Then spread some carrot, onions and coriander leaves then after few minutes flip it then turnover and is ready serve hot…..
Finally, enjoy the meal within the recipe above. Also you can acquire a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different wedding party generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com