You may have Mango Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be the planning you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Overnight Oats
- – It’s 1 cup of mango, chopped cubes.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of skim milk.
- – You need 1 tsp of chia seeds.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- – Prepare as required of Mangoes, to garnish.
Mango Overnight Oats step by step
- Blend chopped mangoes, yoghurt, milk to smooth paste..
- Take a bowl, add the prepared paste, followed by chia seeds and oats. Mix everything well. Cover with lid and keep inside refrigerator for overnight..
- Next morning, simply garnish with more chopped mangoes and serve chilled..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to realize different herbs and spices, and prepare the best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Mango Overnight Oats may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In fact, it may be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you are living from the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in terms of how we feel and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking available on the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the journey in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com