You can actually cook 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese)
- Prepare 1 cup of old-fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt (optional too).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla flavour (optional).
- It’s of Optional: Maple syrup, jam, or sliced berries, for serving.
- You need of Info.
- You need of MAKES 8 (3-inch-wide) pancakes SERVES 2 PREP TIME: 3 minutes to 5 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Just double recipe if feeding more than 2 people.
3 ingredient fake pancakes (made with oats and cottage cheese) instructions
- Throw the oats, cottage cheese, eggs, salt and vanilla in blender. Blend till smooth..
- In a frying pan, add some oil and form pancakes. When bubbles have formed and edges look cooked. Flip pancake..
- Add optional ingredients and enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the meals of your recipe above. You should also put in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate bride-to-be which enables cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com