Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe.
The cookies will keep for several days in an airtight. Sometimes a good, classic oatmeal cookie just hits the spot! The ingredients needed to make these oatmeal cookies are baking staples that are super simple. You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of golden raisin.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of or 170gr) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup (200 g) of light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1,5 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cups (100 g) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 of cups(270gr) rolled oats.
Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture.
Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350 F or 177 C, use 2 baking sheets.
- Add raisins to small bowl then cover to hot water for 10 mins..
- In a large bown, beat the room tempt unsalted butter and sugar until creamy, for 2 mins..
- Add the egg and vanilla extract then beat until combined for 1 min..
- In another bowl, use whisk to combine AP flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Then add the oats and then stir until well combined. Add the oat mixture to the butter and sugar mixture in thirds (bagi 3). Sampai rata.
- Drain the taisings then gently pressed down to remove extra water. Then stir them to the cookie batter. Use spatula or spoon. Not mixer..
- Drop dough 2 tbps full of cookies. Then pressed.
- Bake cookies for 10-15mins until the edges are light golden brown..
Classic big, soft oatmeal cookies recipe for classic cookies that taste like they came fresh from a bakery! This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. These Oatmeal Cookies are big and chewy, super easy to make and they're good for you. Add chocolate chips, raisins, or nuts and watch them disappear!
Finally, enjoy your food from recipe above. Additionally you can place in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes have different furthermore,as that creates cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com