Oats kebab. This is a very simple and tasty recipe and all ingredient are available at home.kebabs are coated with regular oats. These kebab can deep fry or microwave. Learn How To Cook High Protien Oats and Yoghurt Kebabs These kebabs are Protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat – not only good for stomach but are super filling and satisfying.
Then, try this Oats Cutlet recipe which is super-delicious and has the goodness of oats! This North Indian recipe is prepared with boiled potatoes, ginger-green chilli paste, paneer. Yogurt Kebab Recipe, Learn how to make Yogurt Kebab (absolutely delicious recipe of Yogurt Cornflour to dust. It is possible to have Oats kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats kebab
- Prepare 2 cups of – Instant Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of – onions.
- You need 1/4 of – tomato.
- Prepare 2-3 of – Mint leaves.
- Prepare 5 of – baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 of small – boiled potatoes.
- It’s 4-5 of – spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Shredded Ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of – Capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of – Egg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of – Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Crushed black peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Chat Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of – Paprika Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of – lemon Juice.
A cup of ready to eat oats. Kebabs, tikkis and barbeques are various forms of patties, made with myriad ingredients like dals. Kebabs are usually shallow fried, grilled or pan fried. However dahi kabab are not good to pan fry.
Oats kebab instructions
- In a food processor First add Instant oats, onions & carrots and chop for 10 seconds..
- Then add rest of the Ingredients like tomato, capsicum,Mint leaves, spinach leaves, egg, garam masala powder, chat masala, turmeric powder,salt,chilli flakes,crushed black peppers,paprika powder, shredded Ginger, boiled potatoes,lemon juice and chop until they combined well..
- Now grease your hands with oil & using your hands from the Oats mixture gently shape it into patties..
- Now heat the oil in a fry pan and transfer 4-5 oats patties into it & shallow fry them in 2-3 batches in low heat until both sides turn into Golden brown in colour.Flipping them as needed..
- Now Oats kebabs are ready, serve it hot with ketchup or Green chutney..
Taru Jabba is a village in Pakistan near Peshawar, known for chapli kebabs, the king of all meat dishes. Go to Rambail Chapli Kebab for a lifechanging meal! My homemade kebab recipe can be no different than any other kebab recipe. All that matters is to get the best quality, freshly ground meat, to spice / season it properly and marinate well. The ugthanki kebab is a special type of kebab.
Finally, enjoy your meal within the recipe above. It is also possible to convey a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes have different and also,since who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com