Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits.
It is possible to have Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits
- You need 125 Gr of AP Flour.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- You need 115 Gr of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 100 Gr of Brown Sugar.
- You need 50 Gr of Granulated White Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 150 Gr of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 100 Gr of Raisins.
- It’s 50 Gr of Mixed Dried Fruit.
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Biscuits step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt..
- In the bowl of food Processor with the paddle or Dough attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar for 1 minute until well combined. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined..
- Mix in the flour mixture and continue mixing until just combined, then Pulse to mix in the oats, raisins & Fruit until fully combined..
- Put into a large bowl, cover with Cling Film and put in Fridge for 30 mins..
- Preheat oven 170c, line 2 baking Sheets with Baking Paper..
- Use about 1.5 Tsp of the mixture and form a ball in your hands then put onto the paper and slight press down – make sure to leave space for expansion..
- Cook in Batches for about 10-12 mins until edges are golden brown..
- Leave on sheet to cool for 10 min then transfer to wire rack to cool completly..
Finally, enjoy your meal out of your recipe above. You could include a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different wedding party which causes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com