You can cook Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters
- You need 30 of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Margarita Mix.
- Prepare 1 box of Strawberry jello.
- You need 4 oz of tequila.
- It’s 2 oz of Cointreau.
- Prepare 1 of Salt for garnish.
Brenda's Strawberry Margarita Jello Shooters instructions
- Strawberry Prep: Cut bottoms of strawberries flat to get them to stand upright..
- Make sure not to cut to much as to cause a hole in the bottom..
- Use a huller or apple corer to scoop out centers.
- Pat centers dry. May use mini muffin tins to keep strawberries upright if needed..
- Margarita Mix: Boil 1 cup hot water in saucepan, then add jello powder and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Combine tequila and Cointreau in cocktail shaker filled with ice. (or put in fridge to chill first).
- Add liquor mixture to 1/4 cup cold water and stir to combine.
- Add cold mixture to hot jello mixture..
- Pour final mixture into strawberries and chill overnight..
- If you like salt, dip finger in wader or use wet brush to wet edge of strawberries, dip and rotate in salt to rim..
- May garnish with lime pieces to finish..
Finally, enjoy the food item of your recipe above. You could find a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes will vary bride-to-be which makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com