Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★.
You can have Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★
- Prepare 1.2 oz (1/6 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1.2 oz (4 Tbsp.) of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1.2 oz of egg white (a L size egg white), room temperature.
- You need 0.35 oz of (1.5-2 Tbsp.) almond flour.
- You need 0.9 oz (3 Tbsp.) of cake flour.
- It’s 3-4 drops of vanilla oil.
- You need 1.7 oz of milk chocolate.
Langue-de-chat Cookies (chocolate sandwich)★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmF0VUN-SE&t=3s.
- Sift cake flour. Sift powdered sugar..
- Make butter smooth. Add the powdered sugar in 3 parts. Mix well with a spatula each time. And then mix it for a minute with a whisk..
- Beat egg white lightly so as not to foam. Add it to the butter in 6 parts. Mix each time until it becomes smooth..
- Sift almond flour into the batter and mix well. Add vanilla oil and mix well..
- Add all the cake flour at once. Fold it. Let it sit in a fridge for 30 minutes. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Take it out of the fridge and mix it gently to soften. Put it in a piping bag. (plain piping nozzle) Squeeze out 24 round shapes on a baking tray..
- Hit the tray to flatten batter..
- Bake it for 13 minutes at 320 ºF. Open the door and wait 5 minutes as it is. Close the door again and dry it at 230 ºF for 10 minutes..
- Cool it well. Put melted chocolate between two cookies..
- Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate. Please store them at room temperature in a sealed container. You should also put a desiccant to keep crispy texture..
Finally, enjoy the amount of food through the recipe above. You may also get a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same wedding ceremony which makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com