You can actually have Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita
- You need 16 oz of 1921 cream of tequila.
- It’s 8 oz of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1 of Nutella.
- You need 1 of Finely chopped pecans or nut of choice.
- It’s 1 of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream.
Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita step by step
- Take margarita glass dip in Nutella covering rim.
- Mix 16 ounces of 1921 cream of tequila with 8 ounces of heavy whipping cream and set aside.
- Next dip glass in chopped pecans or nut of choice.
- Next, drizzle chocolate syrup in glass.
- Pour in tequila & cream mixture and top with whipped cream.
Finally, enjoy the meals on the recipe above. You may also add a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are wide and varied and because who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com