It is easy to have Overnight Oats! using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be a prep you should do to cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats!
- – It’s 40 g of oats (quaker is my favourite one to use!).
- – You need Handful of or frozen fresh berries.
- – You need of Soy milk.
- – It’s 1 of banana.
- – You need 45 g of granola (optional!).
Overnight Oats! step by step
- Begin the process a few hours before you want to eat them! I tend to make these just before bed to have them for breakfast in the morning..
- Put the oats in a bowl/tupperware. Add in soy milk such the oats are comfortably covered but not drowning. Add in your flavourings/fruits/berries, mix and pop in the fridge for at least 4 hours..
- For this particular recipe, I added in the berries while putting the oats together. After letting it sit in the fridge overnight, I covered it with chopped bananas and granola to get a bit of an extra crunch in the morning! Yum delicious!.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, and to prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Overnight Oats! is often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one would argue that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. After all, it would be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in terms we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com