Alta Vida Margarita.
You could have Alta Vida Margarita using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Alta Vida Margarita
- Prepare 1 can of limeade frozen concentrate (thawed).
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of triple sec.
- It’s 1 cup of blue agave tequila.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey poured on small plate (for rim of glass).
- You need 3 tablespoons of red chili powder poured on small plate (for rim of glass).
Alta Vida Margarita step by step
- Mix limeade, water, triple sec and tequila..
- Rim the margarita glass with honey and then the pepper..
- Place ice carefully in glass..
- Pour in margarita mixture and enjoy! (The pepper gives it a good kick!).
Finally, enjoy your meal with the recipe above. You can even squeeze in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes differ furthermore,as generates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com