You are able to have Margarita Oro using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Margarita Oro
- You need 100 ml of Tequila Reposado.
- It’s 50 ml of Triple Sec.
- It’s 150 ml of Key Lime Juice (12 limes).
- You need 100 ml of Orange Juice (2 sm. oranges).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
Margarita Oro instructions
- Load a blender with a household tray of ice. (12 cubes, 600 ml volume).
- Squeeze juice from all limes and oranges into a measuring cup, discard seeds. (and pulp if not desired) Add juices into blender..
- Take a squeezed lime and rub the wet parts along the rim of your glass(es). Pour salt into an adequately sized dish and dip rim of glass(es) into the salt..
- Add tequila and triple sec to blender, cover and pulse until ice is crushed, proceed to liquify the ice once crushed..
- Pour into glass(es), If a top shelf tequila is used circumvent the blender alltogether, serve liquors and juices over ice instead. Produces one liter if blended, or 400ml over rocks. Serves four. (or one really drunk guy).
Finally, enjoy the amount of food out of your recipe above. You may as well convey a few creations to match your taste because each tastes may vary and furthermore,as which makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com