"Merry Me" Margarita.
It is easy to have "Merry Me" Margarita using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Merry Me" Margarita
- It’s of alcohol.
- You need 6 oz of tequila silver.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of orange liqueur.
- It’s 1/2 oz of whipped vodka.
- You need of liquids.
- Prepare 6 oz of margarita mix.
- It’s 6 oz of cranberry juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of grenadine.
- You need 4 oz of club soda **.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/4 cup of coarse salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of sparkling sugar.
- Prepare 4 of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 1 can of maraschino cherry **.
- Prepare 4 tsp of msch cherry juice **.
- You need of tools.
- Prepare 1 of paper plate.
- You need 4 of martini glasses.
- It’s 1 of knife (any size).
- Prepare 1 of jigger or shot glass.
"Merry Me" Margarita instructions
- all ingredients marked with ** are optional ingredients. measurements are based on the assumption that 1 shot glass is equivalent to 1.5 ounces. serving sizes are based on using martini glasses, not margarita glasses..
- pour salt and sparkling sugar mixture onto a flat paper plate. Use your finger to mix evenly together.
- cut the lime and rub it around the entire lip of each martini glass.
- roll the coated lip of the glass in the salt/sugar mixture until lip is thoroughly coated.
- cut strawberry into slices, make a small cut to place strawberry on the lip of the glass.
- measure and pour all alcohol & liquids into a large shaker, pour in a fair amount of ice, shake well. ** if using optional ingredient club soda, do not add into this mixture **.
- use the strainer portion of mixer to pour the mixture into prepared martini glasses.
- ** top drinks with 1 maraschino, 1 teaspoon of the maraschino liquid from the jar, and top off the glass with the club soda. soda should be added last and not shaken **.
Finally, enjoy the food item through the recipe above. It is also possible to acquire a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same and also,since which causes cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com