Serrano Pepper Margarita. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Altos Tequila. Inspired by a recent trip to Mexico, this serrano cucumber margarita is both spicy and refreshing at. Serrano Pepper Margarita Recipes Stuffed Hot Peppers Outdoor Cooking Yummy Drinks Alcoholic Drinks Cocktails Glass Of Milk Cucumber. serrano pepper. cucumber slices.
Rinse your margarita glass under some cold water and rim with salt. Place the glass in the freezer to chill. Bring the heat and a kiss of sweet peach jam to the table with these irresistible sriracha chicken wings. —Crystal Holsinger, Waddell, Arizona. You may cook Serrano Pepper Margarita using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Serrano Pepper Margarita
- It’s 1 oz of Tequila.
- Prepare 1 oz of Cointreau.
- You need 1 oz of Triple Sec.
- It’s 4 oz of Simple syrup.
- You need 1 of Lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 of Serrano pepper, thinly sliced.
Grill-roasted peppers add spicy heat and a touch of sweetness and smoke to these juicy Serrano Pepper Burgers. While "El Serrano" refers to the Serrano pepper in Mexican cooking, it also means "Men from the Andes" in Peru. To quench your thirst, why not enjoy one of our specialty margaritas? The serrano pepper (Capsicum annuum) is a type of chili pepper that originated in the mountainous regions of the Mexican states of Puebla and Hidalgo.
Serrano Pepper Margarita instructions
- In a cocktail mixer, pour in all liquid ingredients plus some ice. Shake well.
- Add the pepper slices to the individual glasses. *TIP – the longer the peppers sit in the drink, the hotter the drink gets. Serve and Yum!.
- *TIP – simple syrup is 1c sugar melted in 1c water. I make a batch and keep it in s mason jar in my fridge. If you don't feel like doing so, I've used a lemon-lime soda (stirred to remove bubbles) in place of the simple syrup for this cocktail..
Unripe serranos are green, but the color at maturity varies. Serrano peppers pack some serious heat. Serrano peppers pack some serious heat. Serrano peppers scientifically known as Capsicum annuum are one of the many types of chili pepper. They also include sports pepper and chili seco.
Finally, enjoy the meat from the recipe above. It is also possible to put a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary and because which cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com