Overnight Oats Smoothie.
You will be able to have Overnight Oats Smoothie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This is actually the preparation you should do to cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats Smoothie
- – Prepare 1/3 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- – You need 2/3 cup of unsweetened low fat milk.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – You need 1 pinch of salt.
- – You need 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup (you can skip it too).
Overnight Oats Smoothie step by step
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon into a jar with a lid.
- Close and refrigerate overnight..
- Enjoy healthy smoothie in the morning breakfast.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to try out different herbs and spices, as well as prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Overnight Oats Smoothie will be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you may believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. In fact, it would be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the objective; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking that’s available within the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the sport back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com