Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom.
You are able to cook Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom
- You need 1/4 kg of thinly sliced beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of (You may adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Garlic Pepper Beef & Mushroom step by step
- Marinate the beef in soy sauce, worcestershire, salt, pepper, baking soda, flour, garlic powder for atleast 15 mins..
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic in oil for 1 min. Then add the marinated beef. Mix well and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the mushrooms, butter and water. Mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes or until beef is tender..
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂.
Finally, enjoy your food through the recipe above. You may as well give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are very different and furthermore,as which causes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com