Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom.
You can have Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom
- It’s 2 cups of rice, cooked in the rice cooker with 3 cups water.
- You need 6 of chicken thighs (bone in).
- You need 12 cups of water.
- You need 2 inches of ginger, pounded.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Garnish:.
- It’s of fried wonton wrappers.
- You need of green onions, thinly sliced.
- You need of For the sauté mushrooms:.
- It’s 250 gr of mushrooms, roughly minced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Chicken Porridge with Sauté Mushroom step by step
- Directions for the sauté mushrooms: Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté minced garlic until fragrant..
- Add mushrooms. Cook until wilted..
- Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt, and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the porridge: Bring chicken thighs and water to a boil. Remove the chicken thigh and allow to cool. When chicken thighs are cool enough, shred the meat and remove the bones. Strain and set aside 10 cups of chicken broth..
- Put the rice in the blender with 1 cup water. Make rough purée rice (not too long so the rice won’t be too soft like baby food)..
- Boil chicken broth. Add rice purée, shredded chicken, and ginger. Bring it back to a boil..
- Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until rice started to thicken, which may take 20-30 minutes..
- Season with salt and white pepper powder. Adjust the taste..
- Garnish with sauté mushrooms, fried wonton wrappers, and green onions. Yum! 😋.
Finally, enjoy the meals from your recipe above. You too can include a few creations to match your taste because each tastes will vary furthermore,as which enables cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com