Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats.
You can actually cook Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be the getting ready you need to do to cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats,.
- – Prepare 1/4 Cup of Vegan Cream Cheese,.
- – It’s of Almond Milk, 1/4 Cup + More.
- – Prepare 1/2 TSP of Chia Seeds,.
- – You need 1/4 Cup of Alce Nero’s Organic Blueberry Jam,.
- – It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Blueberries,.
- – You need of Fresh Lemon Peel Julienned, 1/2 Lemon.
- – Prepare of Maple Syrup Preferably Grade ‘A’, 1 TBSP Adjust To Preference.
Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats instructions
- Add oats, cream cheese and milk into a mug or jar. Add in chia seeds, Alce Nero’s blueberry jam and blueberries. *Reserve some fresh blueberries for garnishing.* Give it a light stir..
- Cover and chill in the fridge overnight. Next morning, stir in more milk to desired consistency. Garnish with some more fresh blueberries and lemon peel..
- To peel the skin off the lemon, simply run a potato peeler over the lemon lightly without peeling off the white pith.* Lastly, drizzle maple syrup over the top. Serve immediately..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is the best way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Blueberries Cheesecake Overnight Oats will be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. In fact, it might be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood living in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the aim; even incremental changes in how we think and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found on the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the overall game last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com