Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. Secondary cuts of beef are transformed into tender strips of beef coated with a garlicy asian sauce, broccoli, and mushrooms. After the veggies have cooked down, return the beef to the skillet and pour in the sauce mixture. Stir fry for just a minute and enjoy this flavorful tender beef and broccoli.
Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry is a quick, easy dish that'll have you thinking of mom's cooking or rice plate lunches at your favorite Chinese restaurant. This humble Beef and Mushroom Stir Fry makes the perfect quick and easy weeknight rice plate meal. With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice. You possibly can have Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- Prepare 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- You need 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- It’s 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- You need 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp! How to Make Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry – Step by Step Photos. Prepare the simple stir fry sauce before you begin to cook so that it's ready to go when you need it. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
Combine orange and lime juices, tamari, and sesame oil. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. I gave you approximate measurements because it really depends on how much you are making and how you like your vegetables. It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately.
Finally, enjoy the produce belonging to the recipe above. Additionally you can include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes vary wedding ceremony who makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com