Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread.
It is easy to have Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread
- It’s 1/2 of cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese (56g).
- You need 1/2 of cup, grated Parmesan Cheese (50g).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (50g).
- It’s 1/2 of cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms (35g).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil (14g).
- Prepare 1/4 of cup, sliced Onion (29g).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (2g).
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic Reduction (5g).
- You need 1/4 cup of Arugula (5g).
- It’s of optional – 1/2 tsp Salt (3g).
Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and pour oil. Add sliced onion to heated pan and saute until fragrant. Mix in sliced mushrooms and continue cooking until soft. In a bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, garlic powder and mushroom mixture. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Change oven setting to broil. Move baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown cheese.
- Slice bread with pizza cutter. Top with arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction..
Finally, enjoy the meal in the recipe above. You may also give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes vary wedding ceremony that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com