Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto.
It is easy to have Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter with 2 tbsp in frying pan and 1 tbsp added to risotto when cooked.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- It’s 150 g of Asparagus cut into 3 pieces each.
- Prepare 150 g of Button Chestnut Mushrooms thinly sliced.
- It’s 100 g of Courgettes thinly sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of Arborio Rice.
- You need 500 ml of water including vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare Handful of fresh Parsley finely chopped.
- Prepare 20 g of Parmesan Cheese grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto step by step
- Place olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in pan following which add onions and mushrooms until softened, say 2 minutes. Add rice and stir in to coat with oil, butter and onions and mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes and add asparagus and courgettes after 3 minutes..
- Add contents of pan to inner bowl of rice cooker and then add water and stock. Set cooker to porridge cycle and will take 20 minutes to cook..
- After 20 minutes stir the risotto, and add the remaining 1 tbsp of butter. Allow butter to melt then stir in lemon juice, parsley, cheese and salt to taste. Serve immediately..
Finally, enjoy the meat in the recipe above. You can even add a few creations to match your taste because each tastes vary furthermore,as who makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com