Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce.
You will be able to have Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce
- Prepare 3 Pounds of Salmon.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
- Prepare 6 g of Fresh Dill.
- It’s of ✨Mushroom Dill Sauce✨.
- You need 150 g of Mushroom.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- You need 10 g of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare of Salt-Pepper.
Salmon with Creamy Mushroom Dill Sauce step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). The cooking time will depend on how thick your salmon is and what temperature you like your salmon. Sprinkle the salmon fillets generously with salt and pepper and fresh dill. Then bake for 25-30 minutes..
- For the mushroom dill sauce, melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add onion then mushrooms and cook until they are golden brown. Add whipping cream, yoghurt and mayonnaise then stir occasionally and simmer for 2-4 minutes. Add fresh dill and adjust the salt and pepper to your preferred taste. Serve over the salmon and potatoes. Enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy your meal of your recipe above. It is also possible to squeeze in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different and also since who makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com