Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. If you prefer a smoked chicken salad, cut the meat into bite-size chunks and toss it in just enough sauce to coat it. Special equipment: You'll need a Choose your wood chips based on the origin of the ingredient you are smoking.
Try this recipe for tender, spicy, saucy hickory-smoked chicken wings made in your smoker without the wait. Combine paprika, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Coat baked chicken wings with the dry rub. You will be able to have Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of FRESH Chopped Parsley.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of FRESH Chopped Chives.
- You need 2 Cups of Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken.
- It’s 2 of Hard Boiled Eggs (chopped).
- Prepare 3-4 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Teaspoon Celery Salt.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika.
The Best Smoked Chicken Salad Recipes on Yummly Smoked Chicken Salad, Smoked Paprika Chicken Salad With Homemade Ranch Dressing, Warm Smoked Smoked Paprika Chicken Salad with Homemade Ranch DressingKitchenAid. paprika, salt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery heart. ADD VARIETY TO YOUR DIET: StarKist Chicken Creations Zesty Lemon Pepper is a wholesome choice for a snack or meal. It's perfect on a Greek salad These StarKist Chicken Creations Zesty Lemon Pepper pouches are easy to store and great to have handy for when hunger strikes – whether.
Hickory Smoked Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad instructions
- Finely chop fresh parsley and chives..
- Combine hickory smoked chicken and all other ingredients. Combine well. Refer to my hickory smoked lemon pepper recipe. Enjoy.
This homemade lemon pepper chicken is made with lemon, pepper, olive oil, garlic, flour and salt. The juice is a bit lemony, but mostly it is sour. But Lemon Pepper Chicken is not sour or even tangy. So anyway, I won't take you through the various methods I attempted before. A smoky flavor plus additions like cider vinegar, celery seeds, hot sauce, and paprika make for a delicious and unusual chicken salad.
Finally, enjoy thier food from the recipe above. It is also possible to find a few creations to match your taste because each tastes will vary furthermore,as that makes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com