Healthy Overnight Oats: Breakfast Recipe (no sugar).
It is possible to cook Healthy Overnight Oats: Breakfast Recipe (no sugar) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be a prep you must do cooking it.
Ingredients of Healthy Overnight Oats: Breakfast Recipe (no sugar)
- – Prepare of Overnight mix.
- – Prepare 2 cups of oats.
- – Prepare 1 of banana.
- – You need of Cocoa powder (optional).
- – Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- – It’s 1 tsp of honey (optional).
- – Prepare of Toppings.
- – It’s 1 of banana.
- – It’s 4-5 of almonds.
- – Prepare 4-5 of cashew.
- – Prepare of Flax/Chia/Basil seeds (optional).
- – Prepare of Fruit of your choice.
Healthy Overnight Oats: Breakfast Recipe (no sugar) instructions
- Take one banana and mash it to make a thick paste. Add cocoa powder (optional) if you like chocolate flavour. You can use cinnamon/cardamom/coffee powder as per your preferred flavour. Then add 2 cups of rolled oats..
- Now add 1 cup milk and make a paste. Add chia/basil/flax seeds of your choice. You can skip that if you don't have. You can also add 1tsp honey if you like more sweet. Let the mix rest overnight in fridge..
- Next morning, your overnight oats is ready. Toppings are optional. You can skip this or you can top it with banana/fruits/nuts/chocolate anything..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different herbs and spices, and to prepare your chosen foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to maintain the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for even more Healthy Overnight Oats: Breakfast Recipe (no sugar) are often more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In the end, it could be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood living within the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just remember perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes the way we presume and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different details about recipes and cooking that is available about the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the experience the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com