chocolate nutella cookies recipe (1cup=240ml).
You can actually cook chocolate nutella cookies recipe (1cup=240ml) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chocolate nutella cookies recipe (1cup=240ml)
- You need 1 1/2 of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped hazelnuts.
chocolate nutella cookies recipe (1cup=240ml) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream butter in an electric mixer for 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and Nutella and mix well, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing..
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating for 30 seconds between each. Add the vanilla and mix for 10 seconds..
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking soda(do not skip this step as sifting eliminates clumps of cocoa). Mix into the butter mixture on low speed until fully incorporated, scraping down the bottom and sides at least once to ensure even mixing. Fold in the chocolate chips and hazelnuts and refrigerate the dough for ten minutes. dough for ten minutes..
- Spoon tablespoon-sized drops of dough onto parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on the sheets for a minute or two before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling..
Finally, enjoy your food from the recipe above. You can also acquire a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are different wedding ceremony that creates cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com