You may cook Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Right here is the preparing you should do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free)
- – It’s 1 of Banana Large (about 1/2 Cup).
- – You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- – You need 1 cup of gluten-free rolled oats.
- – It’s 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- – You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of light agave or honey (You may use more if you like sweeter oatmeal.).
- – Prepare of Optional Toppings.
- – It’s 1 of Sliced Bananas.
- – You need 1 of Dark chocolate shavings or chips.
- – Prepare 1 of Coconut shavings.
Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) instructions
- In a medium bowl, mash your banana with a fork..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined..
- Pour the mixture into two airtight containers and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight..
- When ready to eat, give the oats a good stir, add toppings of your choice, and dig in!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Peanut Butter and Banana Overnight Oats (Vegan and Gluten-Free) could be more interesting if you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might debate that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In the end, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in terms we feel and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com