Leftover Chicken Salad. Make a quick, delicious salad with leftover rotisserie chicken, some fruit, nuts, and a tangy mayo-mustard dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Leftover Rotisserie Chicken Salad. Click here to PIN Leftover Chicken Chopped Salad!
Packed with pecans, dried cranberries, crispy bacon and a creamy dressing. Cubed cooked chicken speeds assembly of these cute and filling chicken salad sandwiches. Line each with a lettuce leaf; fill with chicken. You could cook Leftover Chicken Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Chicken Salad
- It’s 3 cups of chopped up leftover chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of tops of a green onion cut up.
- Prepare 2 of taps sweet relish.
- You need 1/2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 5 of tblsps miracle whip.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of tblsp sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple glazed pecan pieces dates and apples (for salad toppings).
From salads and soups to delicious casseroles, leftover chicken makes a great protein source. Leftover Chicken Salad recipe: Try this Leftover Chicken Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Use leftover chicken to make quick chicken salad. Step One: Are you using leftover bbq chicken or are you making this bbq chicken salad with new chicken that you just purchased?
Leftover Chicken Salad step by step
- Put everything in a medium bowl and mix together. Put in airtight container and refrigerate or eat on sandwiches or with a spoon..
This recipe is easy to adapt with any bbq leftovers, so you do you. These classic chicken salad sandwiches start with cooked chicken. Mild breast meat works best for Shredded leftover cooked chicken becomes the base of this delicious tamale pie when mixed with. Grilled chicken is one of summer's most ubiquitous BBQ Chinese Chicken Salad with Red Chile Peanut Dressing. <p>Side and main course combine in this. Don't toss out that leftover chicken breast (that you refuse to eat because you're sick and tired of it Toss it in a salad, chop it up, then wrap it up!
Finally, enjoy the meals out of your recipe above. Additionally you can put a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes will vary wedding party that makes cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com