Pear and Blueberry Overnight Oats.
You can have Pear and Blueberry Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. This is actually the groundwork you should do to prepare it.
Ingredients for Pear and Blueberry Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1/2 Cup of rolled oats.
- – You need 1 tablespoon of flaxseed or chia seeds (optional).
- – You need 1/2 Cup of milk of preference (I used almond).
- – Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- – It’s 1/2 Cup of blueberries.
- – You need 1/2 Cup of chopped pear.
- – You need 1 tablespoon of sweetener of prefrence.
Pear and Blueberry Overnight Oats instructions
- In a Mason jar, add oats, seed of choice, milk, vanilla, blueberries, pears and preferred sweetener. (I honestly think it doesn't need it, but go for it if you've got that sweet tooth 😉).
- If preferred, mix together. Keep refrigerated till morning. Enjoy!.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your chosen foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Pear and Blueberry Overnight Oats may be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. All things considered, it will be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide from the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the thing; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking that’s available within the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com