Berry Overnight oats.
You may have Berry Overnight oats using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. This is the planning you need to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Berry Overnight oats
- – You need 1/2 cup of Oats (I used quick oats, but have used old fashioned oats before).
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds (optional).
- – You need 1/2 cup of Unsweetened almond milk.
- – It’s 3 tbsp of Plain non fat greek yogurt.
- – You need 1/4 cup of Frozen berries (any kind or one kind. You can also use fresh berries).
- – You need 1 tbsp of Agave nectar sweetener.
Berry Overnight oats step by step
- In a jar or cup with a lid, mix oats, chia seeds (optional), and almond milk..
- Add greek yogurt on top, but don't mix..
- Add the berries on top of the yogurt, but don't mix..
- Next you will add the agave sweetener on top without mixing.
- Now put the lid on and leave in the refrigerator overnight..
- Next morning, stir it all up and enjoy cold! :).
- Macros (without chia seeds): 259 calories. 4.2 grams of fat. 5.8 grams of fiber. 8.8 grams of protein. 49.4 grams of carbs..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, as well as prepare your favorite foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for further Berry Overnight oats are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one could believe eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Of course, it could be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood living inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection doesn’t have to be the goal; even incremental changes in terms of how we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking you can do to the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the experience the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com