Strawberry Overnight Oats.
You can cook Strawberry Overnight Oats using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is the groundwork you should do to prepare it.
Ingredients for Strawberry Overnight Oats
- – You need 6 oz of strawberry yogurt.
- – It’s 2 tbsp of fat free milk.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberries, chopped.
- – You need 1/4 cup of banana, sliced.
- – It’s 1 tsp of chia seeds.
Strawberry Overnight Oats step by step
- Combine all ingredients except for bananas. Let sit overnight and when you are ready to eat, top with banana slices. Enjoy!.
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your favorite foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a sensible way to keep the cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for extra Strawberry Overnight Oats may be more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it may be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we presume and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that can be found for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com