Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You are able to cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/4 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 sticks of room temperature unsalted butter.
- You need 3/4 c. of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need of Chocolate.
- It’s 2 c. of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 c. of chopped bittersweet chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a bowl add flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In another bowl, add butter, brown sugar, white sugar, vanilla, and eggs..
- Use a KitchenAid mixer to combine the wets and the drys..
- Add chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate while the KitchenAid mixer is still running..
- Use a 2 oz. ice cream scoop to scoop onto the parchment paper on the baking sheet..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-15 minutes.
Finally, enjoy the food from recipe above. Also you can find a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are not the same wedding party that produces cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com