Apple Pie Overnight Oats.
It is possible to cook Apple Pie Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. This can be a getting ready you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- – You need 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (I used OIKOS Apple Pie).
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla protein powder.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- – You need 1/4 cup of fat free milk.
- – You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- – It’s dash of of cinnamon.
Apple Pie Overnight Oats instructions
- Mix together rolled oats, yogurt, chia seeds, milk & vanilla protein powder. Add a dash of cinnamon then topped with applesauce. Refrigerate overnight and grab on your way out!.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, also to prepare your chosen foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep your cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for more Apple Pie Overnight Oats could be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms the world thinks and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking available about the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the experience way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com