Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You will be able to have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 of whole eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of semisweet chocochips (can be replaces with choco nibs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to mix untill light and fluffy..
- Combine dried ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt), stir into butter mixture until well blended..
- Mix in chocochips (nibs) and walnuts. Drop bu rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Finally, enjoy the meat on the recipe above. You too can put in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding party that cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com