It is easy to cook Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is the planning you have to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- – You need 1 large of ripe banana.
- – Prepare 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- – It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- – It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- – You need 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- – You need 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats instructions
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, also to prepare the best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats will be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you may debate that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. In the end, it becomes difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live inside desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes the way we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking available within the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com