THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Thin may refer to: a lean body shape. (See also: emaciation, underweight). Thin (web server), a Ruby web-server based on Mongrel. All pages with titles beginning with Thin.
Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. thin – WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Something thin is narrow or not very thick. You could cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
If you wear thin socks on a cold winter day, your toes Thin can describe something that is narrow and slender, like a hair or a thread. It can also describe a. adjective, thin·ner, thin·nest. having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice. of small cross section in comparison with the length; slender: a thin wire. How to use thin in a sentence. I know plenty of guys who think that thin girls are ugly because thin girls have no curves or confidence. thin (adj.) of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section thin (adj.) lacking excess flesh; "Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look"-Shakespeare From Middle English thinne, thünne, thenne, from Old English þynne, from Proto-Germanic *þunnuz ("thin") – compare *þanjaną ("to stretch, spread out") – from Proto-Indo-European *ténh₂us ("thin"), from *ten- ("to stretch"). thin meaning, definition, what is thin: if something is thin, there is only a sm. a jacket made of light material). two thin slices of bread The road was covered with a thin layer of ice. thin definition: The definition of thin is having little depth, being lean or not having a lot of something. (adjective) An example of something thin is a thin coat of paint.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
Definition of thin written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. The thin examiner held the high office of deacon of the church. His voice was thin, but it kept The major took him again, and carried him up the stair—so thin and light was he. This is the perfect video to practice and improve your English pronunciation. For example, she will teach how to pronounce words like 'thin' and 'thing'. 'a thin line of paint'. 'The stations were separated by thin partitions and the side walls were painted 'Once you have bunched four or five sprigs together, wind thin wire around the cluster, leaving a.
Finally, enjoy the meal in the recipe above. You may also put a few creations to match your taste because each tastes may vary also,since which enables cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com